ABOUT APPLIED CYBERSECURITY
The proposed Applied Cybersecurity program will focus on real-world cybersecurity applications across diverse industries, offer robust problem-solving and critical-thinking training, and provide students with practical hands-on experiences using case studies, capstone projects, and internships.The emphasis is on the awareness, skills, agility, and confidence to be empowered users of cyber technologies, solve problems safely, ethically, and securely interact in networked environments, and understand how computing, data, and connectivity affect society.
- September 11: CECS Kickoff Meeting – 9am – 1pm
- September 29: Curriculum Committee – 3:30pm – 4:30pm
- October 20: Curriculum Committee – 3:30pm – 4:30pm
- November 17: Curriculum Committee – 3:30pm – 4:30pm
- December 13: Curriculum Committee – 3:30pm – 4:30pm